ALR 25.0% 0.5¢ altair minerals limited

Sold out of chk bought into rir sold out of rir bought back into...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Sold out of chk bought into rir sold out of rir bought back into chk with profit from rir.
    Said it up there sonewhere^.
    It is a dog but as i have said TA and FA are positive. Chart says push. Only sheet thing is mgmt say fn nothing. They didnt respond to my calls or emails so i bailed. No news no response. Pretty safe bet usually and i got back in a point lower. And saved losing 1 more point when it hit 11.
    All of my other positions apart from CHK were moving so this one got the chop. Since then im out of auz avz and taw. Back in mus at 16 in rfn at 135. Sold out of pio in mtc at 16 in euc 19 gpx at 24 bpl from 33 and bal from 650.
    Non movers rmx at 14 qbl yoyo in and out and those 2 pigs represented a better hold than chk at the time and i knew by selling chk it would tear through a couple of points and give me a lower buy in the long run.
    Worked out well for me now i will bottom draw it as im free from a few as of this morning and yesterday. Thus the buyback.
    Just because i sold out doesnt mean i thought it was a bad investment. I just knew i wouldnt miss out on anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $16.63K 4.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1384417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8574075 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.