ALR 25.0% 0.5¢ altair minerals limited

Xing, sorry for the late reply...........mate, not even sure...

1. 10,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    Xing, sorry for the late reply...........mate, not even sure what the problem is tbh.....
    I see the deal as two pronged............Mt Cobalt, obviously at the fore front, as its the "hot" area, and most likely to be fast tracked..........The other leases near Mt Oxide havent had much attention, but they will be more MT as cash allows for exploration, and, i believe they will be just as exciting as Mt Cobalt.............not forgetting too, the lithium projects.
    i get the impression, with the new rock doctor being employed, that plans for exploration etc will move up a notch....and....there was a little breadcrumb about the chance of more projects coming into the fold.
    Mate, i'm sort of taking a back seat, and going about my routine of ratting through the boneyard, and letting this one develop. I was originally attracted to this because of what i knew about the area from a historical point(***), but, the more i learn, the more this is becoming a "set and forget" for me
    Folk will come and go, which is fine, we are all traders, but just occasionally, something comes along to sink your teeth into.
    I understand upstreams point in being a bit of a shortage in info...........but..........it will come in time............
    Relax man............all will be well
    ***...the book mentioned, by Keith Lancaster............one of many books cluttering my bookshelf for years !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $48.56K 9.861M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 13119953 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7737204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.