CHK 33.3% 0.4¢ cohiba minerals limited

I can definitely understand the sentiment behind allowing the oa...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I can definitely understand the sentiment behind allowing the oa to trail as much as it is, but at times I'm a bit confused by it.

Initially you have the thought of being left out of SPP.... i get it, discounted shares are always fun..

Then you have the reduced liquidity (as can really be seen by todays trading) and the lack of buying power coming in.

Finally and i think almost more importantly on a stock that is by rights overbought and due a retrace (on charts), you have no ability to float the sp with your purchase and are reliant on others to do it for you.

The reality of the situation is, if you are in this for the medium to long term and believe that the stock will rise regardless of when, the options are an excellent play for a greater return at the moment...

In saying this, i did buy in for a lot more than I intended to today because of the train in price, and, I guess I'm gambling these next few weeks will prove to be insanity for the Sp. So... with all that in mind i get the Oa trailing at 0.8 to 1.0c behind strike, but not 1.5 as it has at close today...

Would anyone be able to come up with any other information that might shed more light on the strange traling we have seen over the last day or so of trading?

Naturally DYOR etc, dont gamble with more than what you can afford to lose... and GLTA holder or not.
    Last edited by Dtox: 11/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $23.18K 5.795M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 83571074 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11279994 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1375000
Last updated 11.41am 07/05/2024 ?
CHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.