CHM 0.00% 1.5¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

chm court case

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I hope that sometime soo we get to see some analysis of today's judgement and what that means for both CHM and MMX.

I CANNOT BELIEVE some of the rubbish that has been posted by MMX followers/CHM shorters. IF ILP were anticipating a payout below $20 mill they would not have fought so vigourously against getting $9 MILLION as an early termination fee.

If CHM had been expecting below $20 mill they would not have terminated their agreement with ILP and had to stump up $9 million!!

The only doubt i have is with CFE's involvement......they are in a win/win with the judgement because if CHM wins a significant amount CFE gets part of the spoils - if CHM gets stuff all - CFE has charge over their other iron ore assets and picks them up for a few million bucks.....

I have not got a clue what the payout will be but i would be very, very, very surprised if CHM didn't end up with net proceeds of at least $20 million given the actions of those involved recently. MY thoughts only!

I am expecting a series of ill informed and stupid responses from a couple of MMX diehards....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.232K 148.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1548954 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 654041 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.