MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

IP56,If anyone is not informing the market it is CHM.MMX's...

1. 296 Posts.
    IP56,

If anyone is not informing the market it is CHM.

MMX's statement that the CHM claim "has no sustainable, factual basis" seems pretty clear to me. It is also a statement that they would not make unless they were very sure of their position.

They have also explained the situation with the forensic accountants they employed and the paper trail of which only an inconsequential amount of $5000 is unaccounted for.

It sounds to me that unless MMX management are not a bunch of liars, then CHM has no claim whatsoever. And I trust MMX management, based on their track record of delivering on their promises and the excellent array of investors and new senior staff that they have attracted in the last 12 months.

From CHM, all we have seen is legal gobbledygook...I haven't seen anything written in plain English that explains what CHM's claim is.

In my experience, I have found that if someone cannot explain something in plain English then they either don't understand what they're talking about or they are bull$h1tters.

Its also unreasonable to expect either party to make an announcement to the market on every minor development of the case. If something material changes then we'll probably hear about it. Any announcements in between merely gives information to your opponent in the legal case.

I will caveat that to say one thing - it would not surprise me if CHM comes out with more frequent announcements in future. They want to stir up interest, scare MMX investors and keep the media watching the case in a vain attempt to try to force a settlement.

The trick here is to look at whether announcements have any substance - or whether they are just rehashing old information or providing vague implications or opinion.

To summarise my thoughts succintly: CHM have no hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.