MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

chm defence, page-32

1. 164 Posts.
    IP56,

you obviously have no idea about legal process, which in itself is not something to be ashamed of, nor is it an offence.

However, there are people on here who actually do have an idea, and more over, have been posting and 'observing' on this thread for a little longer than 3 days.

You ask questions regarding the process, but take no notice of the answers. So either, you are not terribly bright and assigning you an IQ of 56 as some here have done is actually a compliment and not an insult.

Or, you're not just a poor simple citizen who struggles through basic tasks, but you have an ulterior motive...

Personally, I think you are all of the above. Not terribly bright, but you also have an agenda.

If you're relying on the MMX announcement dated the 8th Feb which outlines that MMX had to lodge their defence by the 22 Feb, then you've obviously not taken any notice of what has happened since.

Here's a little piece of advice. Pick up the phone and ring one of your mates at CHM, and ask them to explain what's happening. But ask them to explain it in 'layman's' terms, as if they're talking to a five year old. Then post a reply and tell us all what you've learned.

I honestly think that with a little bit of effort on your part, and some positive encouragement on our part, we can get your IQ to 57...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.