CHM 10.5% 2.1¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

5) CHM have been able to achieve successful manufacturing in...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    5) CHM have been able to achieve successful manufacturing in very large quantities- giving CHM ~1000 doses per expansion, once again another big tick.

6) CHM Have been able to demonstrate evidence of 28 day persistence of the NK cells. Excellent.

7) CHM Have been able to demonstrate enhanced cytotoxic activity in both preclinical models and now also in the phase 1 clinical trial, just another plus that the market has missed.

8) CHM have been able to demonstrate that the NK cells expanded through this platform have enhanced metabolic activation and expression of activating NK receptors, proving that the NK platform works.

These points are just some of the pluses for CHM NK platform that the market just does not get, but I believe that when it eventually does and with the continued good results in the trails we will have a massive rerate. Extremely under valued IMHO. I think if CHM was listed in the USA the market cap would probably many bags higher as they understand BIO-TECH stocks a lot better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $30.13K 1.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 623541 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 423206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.