CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

chm in receivership, page-19

1. 181 Posts.
    Having just read the judgement, CHM is not currently in receivership and is unlikely to be placed in receivership as long as they pay the termination fee ($8.3mill left to pay). Once that is paid the receivers appointed by IPL are permanently restrained.

Tony and the CFE Board will be quietly celebrating this small victory tonite, as they are now in the position they were aiming for. But it is not over yet as IPL have stated they will appeal. Well, yes they have to say that don't they.

Broomy, your scenario is possible but it may not play out that way. By appointing a receiver CFE will lose any influence/control over CHM they currently have as the receiver would take full control of the company.

I think CFE will want to maintain/gain control of CHM rather than hand it over to receivers. If the prize (a large share of Jack Hills) was awarded to CHM (in receivership)the receiver will flog it to the highest bidder, and thats not really Tony's style. Copperco and Matrix were already in receivership/administration. Just my thoughts at this time, who kmows how it will play out.
    Cheers
    O'K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.