MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Hi Crans,My understanding is this.....MMX annual report...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Crans,
    My understanding is this.....MMX annual report 2005..."Consideration $1.1 million in cash...80 million 10 cent shares in MMX and 30 million options in MMX....about $11 million..Plus mmx say that there was a royalty payable too for each ton of ore mined and so far they have paid about another $4 million so now we are up to $15 mill..of course the opposition claim the mmx shares had no value so does'nt count and the royalty of $4 mill does'nt count thus trying to keep the value down...I also understand that CHM themselves concede only about $450,000 of their money went into the purchase ie The $153k we know about and another $300k or so, which may have come from the sale of some CHM shares maybe...Now Consider if, lets say, they had bought all this up in 2004 when the tenements would have been worth only what was paid cos no development had happened then we would be arguing over chm's slice of something worth $11 million...opportunistically now its worth $800 mill (arguable) but obviously its only worth that because MMX have put in so much effort and about $50 million...so you could argue that MMX's contribution in any (Constructive trust remedy) is approx $65 million (the original 15 plus developmen of 50) less potentialy chm's contribution (if Proved) of about $450k..not much as a % of 15 mill...even less as a % of 65 mill........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.