MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

chm murchison litigation update: mediation, page-2

1. 11,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Oh dear! We brought all this stuff to our meeting and you lot did not even look at it, we are going to tell the world we had boxes of the stuff, wow that will make an impact!

So if all this stuff is so material the CHM share price goes stellar…right? It had no problem doing this when the boxes first came out, right up to .12c at the peak of we have stuff! And anything which looks remotely positive for CHM will do the same again, trouble is, this time too many people have eyed over the case and know it’s a fizzer, hence you will not see a blip on the CHM radar. We got boxes guys! We are going to win billions in assets dive in! At my last look 725 bucks had been plunged onto CHM, give me a break!

Sad for any company to have to go through the process of a court case etc always introduces an element of uncertainty.

However the real life problem with the MMX SP rate of fall and the fall itself is due almost entirely to the prevailing conditions and a shareholding make up where we have large overseas positions liquidated in Australian resources, MMX was a darling for these guys so we see a painful adjustment on the register, it will come to an end and fundamentals will return, weak holders will be hurt as is the way of the jungle. Strong holders will acquire as they see fit and do nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.