CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

chm/ murchison, page-10

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Didn't come here to fight with you Cornwall.

All I wanted was a bit of help to try and get up to speed and save going through all the posts of which so many either contribute little or are pure guesswork and hope in the first place.

I was just wanting to cut out the hype, cut straight to the chase and get some honest feedback.

As a shareholder I am always happy to help a new guy [sorry woman] to get established and therefore contribute to the forum.

I didn't ask for, didn't deserve and didn't expect to be abused like that over a simple issue.

I note on a very large number of occasions your posts contain "any opinions", "any thoughts", etc.

Check my post. My basic premise was soliciting an opinion yet you, who ask others for the same on many occasions don't think they should be asked of any forum you are on.

I didn't ask YOU. I asked of the general forum audience therefore you had no reason at all to speak on everybody else's behalf.

If you couldn't or didn't want to contribute then nobody had asked you to in the first place. You could have just stayed out of it!!

Again I say, I DID NOT come here to fight with you. Having taken the time to view some of your posts though I would have hoped that you could have been one of those who answered me [nicely] as I am sure your opinion would have held some merit and weight.

Perhaps this can still be so.

We are all, like it or not sometimes bound by an earlier common decision and in this instance what binds us is CFE.

I hope as time goes on [and we bury the hatchet] that I can become a worthwhile contributor also.

I want CFE to be a winner like everybody else and if I can contribute to that, so much the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.