MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

downramper ??You've got to be joking right ?you might call...

1. 164 Posts.
    downramper ??

You've got to be joking right ?

you might call yourself graymatter but that's actually something that you're really lacking.

This is a pump and dump if I've ever seen one, and the beauty of all of this: In less than a month all will be revealed, and your company will be exposed for carrying on its grubby little greenmail exercise.

I haven't changed my position from the first time the CHM grubs reared their ugly little heads.

I am very happy to debate it with you.

But first here's a little history lesson for you

You can't show me one piece of evidence which points to a CHM victory. Everything about CHM is dodgy, right from the outset it was all shonky deals and forever vague and evasive explanations.

All you CHM fans ever did was point to a 100 page statement of claim and tout it like it was the holy gospel.

The renumeration deal with Atanaskovich & Hartnell was dodgy, however it never went ahead because Mr Hartnell saw the writing on the wall.

Pity really, because if it had indeed gone ahead AH would have broken several solicitor's practice rules and landed himself in very hot water with the law society. I would have loved to have seen how he was gonna get out of that one...

The father of CHM, Mr Koh left the board "to pursue other business opportunities" (think about that one)

They bring in Benny Elias. Yes Benny with his wealth of mining industry and/or litigation experience. Having worked on many projects with BHP and Rio Tinto and his years of experience as a capable lawyer must have made him the first choice for the job.

(Apologies to the other readers, I know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but I am writing this for a particular audience)

The Federal Court so far hasn't given CHM the time of day. Security for costs orders are no small thing. Some of you bush lawyers may think or kid yourselves that this is standard procedure in litigation cases but IT IS NOT !!!

Courts don't make security for costs orders unless you have a weak case. The courts do their best to level the playing field when a litigant with limited means goes up against a more powerful defendant. The idea is to ensure that big wealthy defendants don't evade their responsibilities by dragging litigants through the courts and pricing them out of getting justice.

So for the Federal Court to make those orders is a very big deal, and if you know what you're talking about then it would be just as big a deal to you.

Oh, one more thing. There is a CHM announcement soon after the claim was lodged which outlined all of the injunctions which CHM was seeking, in order to stop MMX selling any assets over which CHM are asserting a claim.

None of those injunctions were brought before a court. Why ?
    I'll take a guess for you: Because they would not have succeeded in a million years. If they had any chance of success, the court would not have made costs orders. ie. if your case is strong enough to be granted injunctions, your case would also be strong enough not to have to lodge security for costs.

I could go on and on, from your mystery litigation funder right through to AH fees, but I don't want to bore the posters here who already know what I'm on about.

However, when I see a 100% rise in CHM shares two weeks out from the hearing which will determine their whole existence I don't get surprised. Especially when it's a day after an announcement which just repackaged existing court case info, but the crux of which was the disclosure of an almost $ 900,000 operating loss.

But don't worry, you have a mystery funder...

You're probably rubbing your hands together when you see such a spectacular rise in the CHM share price. What you should be doing is crapping your pants.

What you really should be doing is rushing to the share registry tomorrow to get a snap shot of all the holders as of today. Then go down again a few days later and spot the difference. Bet you won't like what you see.

This is a last ditch effort. My friendly advice to you is that you should take advantage of this pump and dump before Mr Koh and his mates do.

And as far as what my MMX shares owe me you don't need to be concerned. I've been putting my money where my mouth is, and no matter what my average price is at, it will always look better than yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.