CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

chm v mmx case deferred, page-13

1. 3,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Ladies and Gents

Deputy cranswick here again LOL I’m here to do a bit of CHM bashing just for fun LOL,,LOL

Forgot the terms Doctors use for patients when they suddenly show unexpected and unexplained improvement before they kick the bucket LOL

I reckon CHM is going through that phase right now. Sudden and totally unexplained (see CHM’s Reply to ASX) improvement in its SP before it kicks the bucket and is no more LOL,,,,,,,LOL

Can anyone with a single atom of brain tell me please why CHM’s SP more than doubled in a couple of days?

Did they bump into a huge nugget while looking for minerals in Federal court? Please think about it LOL,,,LOL

As far as I know they haven’t dug a single hole anywhere on the planet (Except in fed court to bury CHM LOL) nor did they move a single gram of dirt anywhere on this planet. What a wonderful Mining company LOL,,,,LOL

Cheers

Confucius Said: Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking LOL,,,,LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $7.224K 394.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 524782 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 579591 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.