CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

chm v mmx case deferred, page-21

1. 529 Posts.
    Nasty

do you laugh at everything you write because no one else does ? I thought laughing at your own jokes was one of the signs of insanity ??

It has been the same jokes now for such a long time and it is oh so boring.

The demise of CHM and its two cases against MMX have been predicted for equally as long and every time its been wrong.

Cranswick has not after all this time got his head around the fact that there is two cases running. After reading the thread in MMX he started about what CHM could gain its clear even though he like others are quick to right off CHM's case they do so from a position on having no idea about what its even about.

The 5% claim relates to a contract between Koh/Evans and MMX where they were to get 5% interest in the asset for raising funds. CHM will get 80% of any win in this case. Simpler case I believe to run than the large one as it is contract law and requires proof that some of the investors in MMX were introduced by Koh/Evans and convincing the judge that a contract is valid.

The larger case is about CHM money used to acquire the iron ore assets and shares issued by CHM when it was run by Barnes and Grimaldi which were sold and these funds used to help MMX buy the assets.

In this case they are arguing that a constructive trust exists and want an interest in the assets.

Many posters in MMX are relient on the statements made by Paul but if its true that Paul is relying on what Grimaldi and Barnes tells him occurred then that is potentially the greatest joke of all and I will be laughing long and hard about that one.

Beleiving anything that Barnes and Grimaldi have to say now that is funny.

lol lol lol lol lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.