CHM 5.56% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

chm v mmx case deferred, page-2

1. 2,988 Posts.
    CHM have been stating for some time that they have the required evidence and feel they have a winnable case (however if they stated otherwise they can be fined/prosecuted by the courts for abuse of process and would be wide open to a counter-claim, so I suppose they have to say that).

Usually when a party has a strong case based on the evidence they already claim to have, it is no problem at all presenting this in time - as it is usually all ready before even starting proceedings - and it is usually the party being litigated against that has difficulty getting evidence together.

For the litigant to not be able to present it's case with all this time they have had is very damning. It is not surprising the court awarded costs against CHM.

The CHM case is unravelling. I would think that if there are any more delays in CHM presenting their evidence and proceeding to trial, and instead continue to stall, they may find themselves in very hot water for abuse of process and their case will be thrown out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $3.933K 207K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 524782 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 322591 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.