CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

chm win but < than $50m and become worthless, page-24

1. 3,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    re: chm win but < than $50m and become wort... Hi Gardie

I do not need to do any research cuz I already know all the issues involved crystal clear LOL

You had koh as a mate for ages and ages while the case was going on but now that he saw the light and bailed out he is so pathetic for giving up 80% of his claim? LOL

We all know the reason is pretty obvious. Cuz he knew it was highly likely that he'd end up in the same position CHM is going to end up after the verdict LOL Bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush LOL

MMX decision to settle was purely strategic and a great move. It'll get back the money once we have the verdict LOL

Why I aint posting on MMX thread? cuz everyone knows CHM is going to lose and MMX is a great company with huge potential and it aint even half as much fun as posting here Now that our beloved captain cranswick and my mate bagging aint posting there.

Where is MMX going to find its share of the money needed to build the port and rail? You dont have to worry about that cuz they know the project is an absolute no-brainier and finance is a piece of cake LOL

Have a great weekend

Cheers

Confucius said: Thank God I don't hold any CHM LOL,,,LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.