TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

chmp meeting minutes, page-22

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    In my opinion, donating the inventory is not the way to go. My question to the company would be "Why let the stock get to the situation that it would have to be dumped." Surely they have contingency plans for what we have currently held in the inventory. Other countries as buyers or are we solely dependent on the EU approval. If that is the case, then we could be really screwed.

I think not. The company should have already contemplated a scenario like we are currently in, if not, then questions should be asked IMO.

Not really happy about the report in the Annex 4D which us shareholders are trying to grasp and understand. Surely the company should put out a report to its shareholders giving us more inclusive information as to the status of things in layman's terms we can all understand.

I was alright to accept our dollars at the latest CR and now we find ourselves in a situation completely different to what could have been expected. I accept that they are the pitfalls of holding stock in one such as this but I also expect that shareholders be given the courtesy of full disclosure without us having to resort to speculation as to just where we stand.

No, I will not be ringing the company again to discuss personally about these issues and not have it on the record. How about some newsletter to us holders to keep us all in the loop?

In closing, I do thank those that contribute to the forum and often it is only through their research that some of us have and understanding of where we are at present.

Good luck to all long term holders. We need it.,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.