CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

CHM's Future

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    My take from watching Rebecca's interview is that 1101 is ear marked to be sold. If you recall Hopper as chairman ,acquired it from City of Hope. I'm guessing that this was prior to Jen Chow's appointment . She said to me at a presentation that CDH17 was the program that excited her the most. Rebecca stated that CDH17 was the program that attracted her to CHM and it is CHM's main asset. The interviewer gave his view that he thought the NK platform was the 'company maker'.
    The comment she made about 1101 was that it required a "very special procedure, that only a handful of neurosurgens are capable of doing this process ...to her knowledge there is only one surgeon in Australia capable of performing this task....it becomes a challenge".
    The next generation NK platform cleverly incorporates 2301 and 1301 which are 'off the shelf' CAR NK therapies. We also have 0201 used in combination in other trials.
    I get the impression CHM is moving from pure T cell therapies to NK therapies by developing CAR NK's . I my view 1101 doesn't fit into the new model.
    Considering CHM's small market cap and hence the difficulty of raising cash, it make sense to offload 1101. I invite posters to put a reasonable value on 1101 were it to be sold prior to dose expansion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $20.37K 1.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 335137 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 189531 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.