CHM 0.00% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

chm's time has finally come

1. 11,407 Posts.
    You can’t keep a good horse down they say.

Now we don’t know if CHM is a good horse, but at last with the finish of the federal court proceedings coming to an end and CHM potentially getting justice, we could see CHM released from the shackles and a very new company emerge.

It’s been years after an event where CHM thought they we're growing by financing business growth they we're taken for a ride.

But it’s in court and 3 of 4 weeks finished of the case.

The evidence against MMX is damming imo with MMX defendants digging in their heels and two refusing to even testify for MMX while another current MMX director gets temporary memory loss regarding "those transactions".

Judges have seen this all before.

Team MMX are at their wits ends. A company seemingly blue chip in nature whose blue chip strength now being described in court as built on now public shady beginnings.

CHM's smear campaign has gone from Chairman Ben Elias "was never any good at football", has a friend who runs an adult store to having done an advertisement for a now found to be stock market rigger.

Well folks...I think we have seen every trick in the book from Team MMX on hotcopper and the real MMX.

Both in my opinion have failed to stay centred on the one theme CHM has taken MMX to the federal court for....that CHM was wronged as is owed some justice.

They all agree its worth something financially but are opting or hoping probably that the amount CHM should receive is the amount they pout in initially...oh. and a little bit of interest on the money.

CHM enters their 4th and final week presented to the federal court.

A case that MMX seems to have taken personally rather than business like has now ballooned to almost epic proportions with court room drama you would expect to see on US television.

I wish Team MMX the best. Its been a good show and they have all strived to keep MMX'x money in MMX's bank account but with the submissions from both sides and story unfolding on the federal courts website daily, CHM whose share price rise of 20% this whole time on possibly 100,000 worth of buck changing hands is laughingly called a pump and dump.....the mighty hand of justice imo is about to land a good keen slap in the face of white collar greed and shady beginnings.

Well done to Team CHM for hanging in there. We've seen no financial gain from many many months of supporting our wronged company but with one week to go on the case, I believe we're about to see some explosive share price move upwards in lieu of justice being served and CHM being allowed to rise above the murky waters its been held under for so long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $11.13K 639.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1637611 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 13500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.