CHN 2.41% $1.70 chalice mining limited

CHN chart, page-2461

1. 1,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Mate take a deep breath and just think about it for a minute.

When it comes to the way CHN has been run over the years especially pre Julimar, you will see that the one main thing that management has always done is add value to SH, this can not be disputed.
    ‘Not only that, they run one of the tightest ships on the ASX when it comes to leaks, the MRE was just poetic in my opinion, when it was delivered.
    If assays are known, you will see them, what have they got to hide, think about it, what, they are just going to say we aren’t going to drill here anymore and we will try over there instead, I’m sure you can understand what I’m saying.

Our last announcement was a huge one, and was only in December. Then we had the Falcon demerger, Xmas, New Years as well as the time spent getting the approvals and ready to move a rig or two at a moments notice in to the SF. Did you take a holiday at Xmas this year, I did, stopped on the 21st Dec and started again at the start of this month. We all deserve a break, and I’m guessing the work load the labs have been under over the last couple of years, them more so than most of us.

I’m pretty sure you have done well going by a few comments you have made, and are well in front, as most of us that are here are.

Im not sure how much experience you have had with other spec stocks, but this is the life changing one, especially for the SH that got in pre Julimar first assays, or for the Vic Gold, as I initially did. (Unfortunately i took profits too early) But still can not complain at a $2.10 average.

These are the times you look at topping up for a company like this, this is the second chance that we are given to set ourselves up even better for our retirement or to give our kids a better chance.

All in my opinion.

GLTAH
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.