CHN 2.77% $1.49 chalice mining limited

Agreed Docweemo, I can't imagine the SS coming out before the...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Agreed Docweemo, I can't imagine the SS coming out before the middle of the year given their track record of overly optimistic timeframes.

In regard to a strategic partner, I'm not so sure if we will see an update before the SS is released. Here are some comments from Alex Dorsch - MD and Chris McKinnon - Business Development/Legal Manager, in relation to a possible partnership from last month's investor webinar with Nicholas Reed.

Chalice Mining - Investor Webinar - YouTube

23:06 Alex "um so we we are working you know closely with potential strategic Partners we have been for for some time um I guess that you know it's important that before we before we select a and really determine appropriate partner that we have our our own understanding of the asset at a level which allows a transaction like that to uh to happen so you know it is uh I guess that you know we intend to keep those discussions going through 2023 uh and and obviously the uh when thescoping study is released that will be a a catalyst for further discussionswith those parties"

26:07 Alex "um you know there is discussions happening at uh you know at all very preliminary at the moment um but I guess the uh the you know I've seen the completion of the scoping study achieves two things really the first is an actual you know grounding on on evaluation and obviously which is required for uh for a transaction and then secondly it allows the otherincoming uh partner or their potential partner to really get their ownunderstanding of where they where they can add value and where they can bringtheir expertise to the table"

43:56 Nicholas Reed "there's been a few questions there about your strategic partner process um whether you've had any progress with that you have touched on that already but given we've you've got Chris sitting there with you do you want to just give us a quick update on that process and how we should uh expect to see it unfold over over the course of next year"

Chris McKinnon "yeah I'm happy to do so um yeah so uh we'll be looking to um we have been and we'll continue to be in discussions with strategic Partners throughout 2023 and um we will we look for the opportunity to releasing thescoping study to talk with them further to assess you know the options that we have"

Alex Dorsch "yeah I think that it's probably too early at this point tosee a formal process or anything like that developing until until we get somemore detailed parameters around the the asset um but but certainly you know we have a strong level of inbound interest and uh yeah we uh we we obviously appreciate that uh you know that this is a a a a significant project and it's a unique project so you know we won't be we won't be rushing uh into into joint venture with anyone that we unless we really feel there's a there's a value add and a real strong strategic alignment between us and and the party"

It's a great company, but I'm putting it in the bottom draw for now. I think it's going to take some time and patience before the full potential of the project is unlocked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.