CHN 3.40% $1.07 chalice mining limited

CHN chart, page-5220

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I know the Julimar area very well as I have lived there on and off for over 20 years.

I was incredibly sceptical of the project when it was first announced as a new mineral province. And then I watched it go to $10. So what do I know?

One thing I do know is that the Jarrah forest is incredibly difficult to access. You must clear the trees to do anything. You'd struggle to set up a one man tent in most of that forest.

Secondly, the terrain is among the steepest you can get in WA. I have walked all over it. This creates huge issues with erosion of access roads. The amount of clearing required just to create stable access roads would be incredible. If those roads remain unsealed then you're looking at an intense road maintenance program.

Thirdly, the current public roads would have to be upgraded to handle the increased load of heavy vehicles. Most are single lane and many are still unsealed. With the current road system it would not be possible for farmers to move their harvesting and spray machines while dealing with a steady stream of mining vehicles. So again you're looking at more clearing.

WA has banned native logging and implemented an Indegenous Heritage Act where permission has to be sought for certain earth moving work. Those two measures just don't seem to gel very well with the scale of clearing required to mine in the Julimar area.

Not advice. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.035(3.40%)
Mkt cap ! $414.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.05 $2.859M 2.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11150 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 14000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.