CHN 4.79% $1.04 chalice mining limited

CHN chart, page-6384

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    No, I'm not kidding. Metallurgical testwork takes time, especially when it is a multi-commodity project like this. I'm not trying to convince anyone, just been involved with this type of study before, so understand what they are going through.
    Scoping Study testwork is just a bare start..have you developed a mining project before?

The Gonneville Resource contains several zones of continuous high-grade sulphide mineralisation,
    starting from a depth of ~40m. The recent Scoping Study only considered bulk open-pit mining
    options (refer to ASX announcement on 29 August 2023).

The Gonneville Resource model is currently being re-wireframed and re-modelled to incorporate newdrill results and a smaller block sizing, suitable for selective open-pit and underground miningapproaches (reducing dilution). The high-grade sulphide Resource update is expected to be completed in late Q1 2024.

Metallurgical testwork to date indicates that any improvement in feed grade to the processing plant
    is also expected to result in higher metallurgical recoveries and therefore can have a material
    positive impact on project economics
    (refer to ASX Announcement on 7 November 2023).

As I said previously, let's see what happens...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.