GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

chockers..., page-4

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    chockers, and im not even talking about the gas yet

Info re Thompson Uranium project

Ill put my left ball bag on the line and say that a JV partnership has been struck and that the planned drilling programme is now in place and ready to go..............................just a guess

(maybe an educated one)

Golden State Resources commenced field work at the Thompson Uranium Project during April 2006, the start of the northern spring. The permitting process for a planned exploratory drilling programme is in progress. The programme will follow previous shallower drilling completed by the USGS, which intersected uranium at grades of up to 6% U3O8.

Leases and Location
    Golden State Resources holds 100% interest in 2,703 ha of mineral leases at Thompson in Grand County, Utah. The project is in a high arid desert region of the Colorado Plateau, 85 km west of the city of Grand Junction and 300 km south-east of Salt Lake City. South-east Utah is an area of established uranium mining with one current operation and two further projects currently permitting for production.

Mining History
    The Thompson district has a history of uranium mining dating back to 1911, finishing in the late 1960s. A large number of abandoned mine workings occur across the company's leases, ranging in size from prospectors' pits to the significant Ringtail Mine. Previous mining was underground, targeting shallow narrow high-grade ore bodies above the water table.

Abandoned Ringtail underground uranium mine at Thompson

Previous drilling by the US geological survey located widespread uranium mineralisation on the company's tenements with intersection grades of up to 6% U3O8.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.