ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Choice of application area

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Areas of application of the freakin glue chosen by ADO management in my view shows an opportunistic pattern rather than a strategic one.
    "Batteries" are a hot topic and any kind of hit on something may give the share price of a speccie like ADO a very good ride. But is ADO equipped to play on the battery playground? Does it have the required backup and resources? No it has not, so it is a gamble.
    Pharma is the same thing: way to long lead cycles to sustain. But here the lucky punch strategy worked at least once with the "success" GC was able to bring in that brought the share price up to 28c which was really great at the time. Even if the project that was responsible for it would not have been suspended: would ADO -strategically!- been placed on the right playground? I believe: no. For the same reason: not the right backup and resources. I believe GC was the opportunistic opportunity ADO chose to take at the time - and that is clearly an anti strategic approach. It is gambling.
    Why, if the glue is applicable to so many industrial areas, not chosing an easier market that requires solutions that are easier to achieve and also to implement and have a greater efficiency effect than in the areas of application chosen so far? As pointed out by severals here on several occasions the difference the glue can make in the poc/pharma area may not be that phenomenal, it may not be that efficiency boost that would make everyone change ways of working "from one day to another" (plus in this industry it is not possible to change anything from one day to another...).
    "Batteries" is just a hype at the moment and to me it looks like ADO trying to ride a wave that is not appropriate for it - just hoping to stay long enough on the surfboard to catch at least a bit of it.

I ll be happily surprised if by the end of this year revenues would come in that would bring ADO anywhere near a cashflow positive situation. But maybe I have missed out on a significant, game changing (and positive cashflow would be THE gamechanger for ADO), development.

I have shifted my funds away from ADO and watch from the sidelines. If no at least significant revenues kicking in by the end of this year, I consider any price above 1c too high to have a gamble on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $39.16K 1.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3903241 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1701751 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 620755
Last updated 13.55pm 26/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.