TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

choking, page-9

1. 369 Posts.
    re: choking / keith nielson Keith Nielson (not, I hasten to add, me) is the guy who runs, and I presume owns, "The Inside Trader" tipsheet.

I subscribed when I first ventured into the murky depths of investing my own money myself, just over a year ogo. I can honestly say that, overall, his tips are not that bad, but I managed to lose money. I had no reference to measure the value of the information given and so, fairly blindly, punted on face value.

Since then I have learnt bitter and expensive lessons resulting in me being down about 30% overall after a year of using the information.

Then Hotcopper (also a learning curve as to what to listen to and what to take with the proverbial salt), TOX & TOXO came to my rescue moving me up to around 200% (so far) overall portfolio gain (about 500% on my average TOXO price).

Back to the question: Keith Nielson has dveloped a number of "tools" and "indicators" based on his experience and presumeably, the performance of his tips.

I wouldn't recommend "The Inside Trader" to any Hotcopper subscriber. You get the good oil here and plenty of discussion, once you learn how to filte rit a bit.

Regards,

Keith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.