AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Chololo Drilling Campaign

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Hi All,

I have put together a rough guestimate of dates and estimations of the Chololo drilling campaign. As already advised by the Company rig # 1 commenced 5th June and rig #2 commenced on the 12th of June. The Company has said 2 weeks for each hole and I have placed the hole numbers in an order which makes a bit of sense but could well be different. However we do know that CH06 and CH018 are the first ones.

I have used 5 weeks as the median as the Company has stated 4-6 weeks for drilling and logging results. So this roughly puts us towards the end of the month / early next month for the first set of results which could be significant as CH018 is right in the heart of the IP zone.

The campaign should wind up late august. I have also incorporated a 2 day layover after the completion for each hole for each rig for mob / demob and setup, unsure if this would already be factored into the 2 week campaign for each hole as stated by the Company.

long story short I think things may start too hot up a bit in the next 3 weeks. Best case scenario for CH06 would be results around mid July but I this ones on the edge of the IP zone I think they would wait for the first two holes if there was something significant there.

Open for discussion.

Cheers

Chololo.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 329725 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1392371 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.