AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

5 years ago I took a punt on ASX (LNG) the stock, everyone would...

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    5 years ago I took a punt on ASX (LNG) the stock, everyone would remember (LNG) They had issues and debts but they also had a great business model with the technology of great interest.
    Twice in separate times I purchased LNG and sold out, I made modest profits both times; But the price had inch up quite a bit; I told myself to grab 100K and keep it going regardless, to keep it in the drawer for a while, that's what I told myself to do, I did purchase the 100,000 shares, but I didn't keep it long enough, too tempting to cash out; that was a mistake I could never forget; I could have made +$400,000 if I had not been too greedy.
    LNG from my last purchase price of only .29c went to $5 is just 6 months.
    If I had done what I thought I needed to do I would have made neat to $ 1/2 a million profit. And this is just one of these situations, there's been a few.

I'm sure many punters out there has a similar story. This is what happens when you do one thing and you forget about other intricacies of a market dynamics and changed.

AGO does reminds me of (LNG) a somewhat current situations, with the potential of higher share/price gains.
    I believe current circumstances indicate a good future outcome for AGO
    DYOR
    FH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.