CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

chomp!, page-10

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Actually City of Sydney has big plans for distributed gas co-generation. CFU should be looking for a piece of that pie, in my opinion.

I'm actually sick of hearing about how CFU is included in FiTs and RECs.

One day, I do hope there will be a modest national FiT for all sensible carbon-efficient distributed generation from backyard wind, through solar to BlueGen and any other genius tech not invented yet. This is necessary if only to guarantee connection by the utility and at least fair-value for payment (which is higher than the wholesale rate esp. where the distributed gen works during peak periods and saves on transmission loss.) usually the fair-value of distributed generation is comparable to the retail rate.

I think the FiT issue is waaay bigger than just BlueGen, and as pointed out above, largely irrelevant from an investors' perspective.

The suggestion that BlueGen should get RECs is only made by someone who wants to profit from CFU shares. Management isnt seriously suggesting it and its just ridiculous. RENEWABLE energy target.

CFU stands to gain from the carbon price, and that, plus a modest FiT mandating that utilities connect MAY see rollout in Australia one day. However, overseas markets are the focus as they well should be.

I strongly agree with the poster above who made many of these points.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.