TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Finally allowed back in the playground after serving a bit of...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Finally allowed back in the playground after serving
    a bit of detention for playing rough... Lesson learnt . Not much fun seeing great announcements and not being able to cheer and even more frustrating seeing misinformation you can't rebut and stagnation where there should be rises.

i am travelling today so won't be able to give my real 2c worth until I get home but I truly believe it's time for a rerate, it's well over due. There is some great news going around (some posted here) solidifying the future demand for our products and if TON becomes the company I believe it wil, then the SP will take care of itself.

only two things can happen it TON proves up the same or a better resource as SYR... Either SYR's SP falls back inline with TON's or TON's rises to SYR's... what's your guess???

i reckon we are spring loaded ATM and the next announcement could be the catalyst for our run to new highs

Sure that'll probably bring back some of the crap posters but that's the price of success.... great to see the forum has lost a lot of it's downers (maybe the all got detention too).

i have never believed in this company more than I do today and think it is ridicousy cheap. Time out gave me a chance to have a betterook at the overall space inc. competitors and future demand and as fas as the potential of future producers of graphite and vanadium goes . IMO. No star shines brighter than TON

Enrage rot awaiting news from the hill - GLTAH and a warm welcome to new ones.... may you multibag soon

KL - change your life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $33.9K 3.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8839 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.