TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Chomp, page-126

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Thanks for rolling out the GREEN carpet fellas and the putting on a great show for my return...I am humbled... Maybe I'll start tomorrow's thread with my usual CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP and see if we can put on 69% ... Oooohhhh I just had to do the calc didn't i... 80.275c .... that will be a good announcement LOL.

Where to begin....well there's some great stuff above...some real work going into looking at where we r at and where we are headed and a definite sentiment shift toward TON being a long tern hold for long term gain meaning the market is also starting to believe this story.... the SYR story....the graphite and vanadium story.....the future EV battery story.....the solar energy storage story....  the aluminium & steel production transformation story... the new graphene wonder  materials of the 21st century story....the resources on the US critical resources list story with future supply shortage forecast......

Anyway....highlights while I've been away...well for starters some of u guys have really stepped up to the plate in the face of some tough heckling with top research and commentary....I won't name names for fear of missing some but to say anyone with more than 10 thumbs up on a post was also getting one from me... And I was Proud to give this one it's 201 TU tonight:
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/notes-taken-at-todays-gm.2341961/#post-13847097
    Great post justreading and all content validated and some by the ann that followed.

speaking of which ....it was a cracker....sure we'd have liked more metallurgy info but for me the V2O5 being present and accounted for over the ENTIRE 5k strike length  ( and surface to open at depth in many holes is what I read into it) was massive news but the piece of info I felt really slipped under the radar and deserved more comment was the fact that many companies/countries have ASKED for and TAKEN diamond drilling samples....TON wasn't door knocking and begging them to look at it...they requested it to analyse it.....JAPAN, CHINA, US, EUROPE..ETC.

BB was also miffed by the SP fall  - we know the many speculated catalysts for the fall so won't dwell on it so any who... BB felt the SP MIGHT BE 50 - 60c... We know he's always conservative and should be 70 - 80c and considering only 20% of results are in and another 40% pending and the rest still being drilled.... Well TON has MONSTER written all over it.

We all know what camp I am in and today's move was way over due and just the beginning so until it's north of $2 I won't be throwing any TON parties but I will be patting MGT on the back every step of the way cause I can already see the writing on the wall and I think they and many of u can too.

KL - let the games begin!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.362K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 434802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.