TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Chomp, page-128

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I have copied this q&a from the graphite thread as I believe it is relevant to Ton as it was asked of Syrah and with the vast increase in Ton's sp activity I'd expect these sort of questions to be thrown into the court by some genuine posters and also some posters with alternative agenda's. IMO it is of great value to know or have researched the answers to such questions.

Question to Prime1.
    "A few things SYR needs to attend to:
    Construct a sealed road to Balama.
    Connect the mine to the power grid.
    Enlarge the port facility so the ore can be shipped."

Reply -
    "Hi M0ngy, could I refer you to the SYR announcements? All of your concerns have been addressed, and the status formally reported. Sealing of the remaining 35 km from Monte Puez to Balama is partially completed. Pemba Port continues to be considered adequate for Balama's needs, although the rapid rise in volumes proposed may result in the need for additional materials handling equipment in the foreseeable future. Grid power, with available capacity, at far lower costs than in Australia, is on hand. Again, there appears to be scope for future production upgrades. Water allocation from a large dam, only 14 km away, has been confirmed.
    No ore is to be shipped from Balama, either graphite or vanadium - only finished products."

Prime1's answer is based on Syr but obviously Triton stand to progress from their current position quicker than Syr did as we have a kind of plan and development strategy to follow/develop/share and or adapt to the needs of Ton.

atb

Pauldola

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.