TCG 3.03% 34.0¢ turaco gold limited

Chomp, page-73

1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Did you see the latest post from Anees from a recent parliament transcript regarding RSG? Having lived 10 years in Tanzania I was worried that RSG had fallen out with the Government over their prior tax issues and/or they might use that as an excuse to not renew and give them to their buddies. But I find this parliamentary transcript very reassuring - it seems RSG have the support of the Mining Minister and he is well aware of their tenement renewal and transfer, that RSG has invested $25M already and deserve the area, and that they expect RSG to rapidly develop these tenements to mining (as soon as next year). Government backing is key and they appear to have it. This transcript is over 1 month old now. Nothing moves fast - I think it will likely be not to next year - hopefully 1st Quarter at the latest, but if miracles happen then maybe we get some confirmation before NY. RSG seem confident and holding tight, MSR management continue to reaffirm that things are progressing and all parties want the VPG deal - but its taking longer than expected - which is business as usual in Tz.

I wonder if last night was the same buyer/seller to uptick 1 pip - as a way to draw in buyers to sell their parcel this morning......I added this am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $251.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $379.3K 1.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 29958 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 89587 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.