CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Mr_Delta, I think we saw an amazing last hour or so for QBL,...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Mr_Delta, I think we saw an amazing last hour or so for QBL, Mecical Marijuana is the latest hot news and QBL have timed this perfectly. I would think that many of the old long term holders have most likely left QBL as the delay with the MDL and the new assett ( MCL) might have been the trigger point for them, some may have broken even and some may have lost.

I would dare to speculate that the way many of the Marijuana related stocks are continuing to rise in share price that QBL will do the same. I'm more inclined to think we will have a steady rise over the next few days, before eventually settling down.

QBL in the space of a day or two has changed from what many had been calling a Dog, to perhaps a little darling, for the patient holders.

QBL, still have plenty of cash reserves, an anticipated MDL approval over the next month or two ( minor items to be corrected in the application ) they now have bought into MCL which seems to have the foundations to launch into a major player in the long term of Medicinal Marijuana.

QBL Announcement.pdf
    Last edited by cav1965: 08/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.