BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Last two days action tells me that the smart money has now more...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Last two days action tells me that the smart money has now more than 95% confirmation that BDR is going to meet production targets. That is massive.
    Simon also told me in our last conversation which was day after the September quarterly results that March 18 and June 18 production would be roughly 40k ounces respectively. I am only going to speak to him after the release of DEC quarterly.

This quarter results will be the big one......make or break of confidence. If the guidance is achieved which is highly likely now, looking at the market action, BDR will start gaining investor confidence. This dog will slowly turn into a racing greyhound. I sold some at 18 today. I have too many of them.........regretting of not been able to buy the .155.....I just had no money left. That was the only price I couldn't buy, rest I was tired buying all the way down to 16.

upload_2017-12-21_13-54-55.jpeg

That's our BDR dog getting ready for the run. It's just warming up, getting ready.
    I think we could be around 28-30c by mid February next year.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year 2018 to all Gold and BDR investors.
    I wish 2018 is good & kind to BDR investors.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.