STX 4.35% 22.0¢ strike energy limited

Chomp, page-86

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Posted this on the 2nd July:
    Haven't posted in a long time...been a very frustrating period in being a STX holder for over many, many years but I'm surprised to see so many waiting to see 10c 12c 15c tomorrow, end of the week...the market has seen that we have not delivered in any shape or form at this point (yes admiring the effort though), several capital raising's, a mountain of shares... but this baby will not go anywhere until we see tangible results that is - gas flowing from the depths of Jaws/significant gas shows from Perth Basin...either we see a boom or a new low to the share price(in the short term). Hoping that the hard work our current management have put into both projects comes to fruition.

Amazing how quickly things change in such a short time...couldn't resist also to top up at opening this morning at 10.5c...JP buying more was just too irresistible.
    Jaws is the beast in the background here and remember they have Halliburton managing Jaws - these guys are in my opinion the best in the business in getting a result here. Hugely experienced. Feeling far more optimistic than on the 2nd July. Looking for continued positive results for next week. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $629.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.8¢ 22.0¢ $953.2K 4.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1256953 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 803387 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.