BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

oscar, thanks for your concern but just stating the facts,...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    oscar, thanks for your concern but just stating the facts, nothing to do with patience or anything, we all have our reasons why we're in this stock.
    I'm not faithful I'm sorry, holding a (spec) stock for longer than needed doesn't fit into my trading plan, just having a punt like the rest of us hoping that these drill results will come out good. I don't believe this is a cleansing phase, most traders have just moved on to something else, that's all, they'll be back when the hype picks up just like every other spec, they are the ones that move it remember.
    Nothing against long term holders but I'm not looking to hold this forever, just looking to make a dollar like anyone else, and for the long term holders, well I hope you make a killing :)

P.S. - If you made a profit on CTP then that's all that matters. You'll always regret looking back on what you could've done, that's human nature but it's impossible to pick the highs and lows perfectly, gotta just move on and remember a profit is a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1005345 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5432067 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.