LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

I was happy with today's performance. Linc's SP growth over the...

1. fss
    689 Posts.
    I was happy with today's performance. Linc's SP growth over the last few weeks shows no real sign of abating. Why?
    Well firstly there a clean rise from the previous days high, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a close above the previous day's high of 1.62. Thats hugely encouraging. That shows that buyers still control the action.

Even more encouraging is that the lows of both days have been the opening price. Selling pressure is there, but nowhere near enough to push it below opening prices. In that regard, the serious buyers are wanting to hold the stock. Thats positive.

The 1.80 high today shows that day traders are in this stock, and while it got sold down towards the latter half of the way, an intraday chart shows that the SP was pretty much steady at the mid 1.60's for the most part. Thats also encouraging. Day traders are not dumping this stock....yet.

The big news is imminent, so everyone wants a seat at the table. I agree with the above 2 posters...it should hit $2 soon enough. I wonder when the rest of the world will awake to Linc's potential. $25/bbl op costs lol. Are those bells I hear ringing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.