MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

Although your compassion is genuine, or at least seems very much...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Although your compassion is genuine, or at least seems very much so, there are those among the gleeful that have been in significant financial pain over the same time. This would have caused concern and in one case I know did.

Life brings with it success and setbacks (I don't like the term failure, as that only occurs when you give up trying).

Successes should be celebrated by all, as should triumph over setbacks. People who suffer setbacks and simply sit and wait for good to come to them will have a very long wait, in fact this can be compared with gambling and sadly often ends negatively.

Setbacks hurt in many ways and it isn't something that should be overlooked or frowned upon by the ones who have had success. However this does not mean they should not celebrate what they themselves have achieved and setbacks they themselves may have overcome.

The Chinese use the terms Ying and Yang when referring to lifes balance. Some simply say take the good with the bad and move on. I use both ;)

Oh and by the way, I was one who took a very big hit with MUN. I now enjoy having overcome another of lifes financial 'setbacks' that it threw at me boots and all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.