PSL 0.00% 2.6¢ paterson resources ltd

Since investing in EYM / HDY I have seen my investment fall 86%...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    Since investing in EYM / HDY I have seen my investment fall 86% and the company spending is ridiculous.  Since changing it's name the SP has fallen 75%. It seems to me they chop and change with different locations. Pilbara looks good lets go there, no hang on lets try our hand at Burraga, getting bored with that, lets try Argentina and while we are at it Qld & NT too. In the meantime shareholders are getting impatient, money is being spend fast and we still have nothing to show for it.

22-11-2018 Announcement
    Elysium’s geological team is in the final stages of the Phase 1 field programme with results expected in the coming weeks. Did we ever get results?

23-01-2018 Desktop review Announcement page 10
    The Company is currently working up an exploration programme for the area which will include IP geophysical surveys and drill targeting to be announced on its finalisation shortly. Has it ever been announced. Considering as they sated"“The technical team at Hardey are excited by the outcome of the desktop review, which highlights the high grade nature of mineralisation at the Grace Gold Project and appears to remain open in all directions and at depth. While the project area is still in its early stages we see huge upside through diligently exploring one of Newcrest’s forgotten gems. It seems to have been left and forgotten.

26 March 2018 Announcement
    Mr Matthew Bowles has resigned as a Non-Executive Director of the Company following the Company’s renewed focus on its Burraga Project in New South Wales: I wonder why?

13 june 2018 Announcement
    Drilling to commence at Burraga
    Hardey has concluded preparatory work for a significant drilling program at its Burraga project. The Lloyd’s copper mine will be the primary focus of the drilling which will be conducted ahead of schedule, commencing in the September 2018 quarter.

03 July 2018
    HARDEY TO ACQUIRE HIGH-QUALITY VANADIUM MINE IN ARGENTINA

19-07-2018
    HDY has agreed to acquire six highly-prospective vanadium projects close to proven resources in Queensland and Northern Territory

Maybe I have missed something in previous announcements and if I have please feel free to correct me.

As usual all constructive criticism welcomed, as these are my thoughts and interpretation that I post, and they do not replace professional advice and no one can truly predict, in any way, future trade quotes and performance. Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1 39

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 257369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.