PSL 0.00% 2.6¢ paterson resources ltd

Chopping and changing, page-12

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I'm disappointed like others with the current share price but let's look as an outsider at different factors here

Novo and Artemis discovery created a gold blitz and many bought into juniors, EYM or HDY was one of them who discovered a few tiny nuggets. Woohoo, people started buying and the company geologist who was also the vendor for Pilb land sold off his shares and became a millionaire at our expense. There wasn't much heard about him later. This crashed the share price of HDY. We can wish that it hadn't happened. I think  that EYM had pegged the land in the area before Novo had. Novo went up to 8 CAD. Today it's hovering around 4 CAD

We know what happened later, Novo had issues with resource definition because of nuggety gold. This and other factors brought prices down for all in that area.

HDY probably to retain investors went back to copper as copper's prices were going up but not for too long.

the gold prices did not do well either. As a raison d'être of the company they needed some "hot" project. There came Vanadium for this.

Have you noticed all recent announcements are signed by one man, the executive chairman and not by the company secretary as used to happen before. God forbid if it's a shell. I hope not.

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 6.57.41 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 6.59.01 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 7.11.20 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.