VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

I don't know if I read it somewhere, heard it from someone or...

1. 668 Posts.
    I don't know if I read it somewhere, heard it from someone or whatever. But I certainly read something or heard something from someone, somewhere. Whether or not I misheard it, or misread it is another story.

When you are reading a couple of hundred pages a day, these things happen.

I ask you once again to state what other statements I have made about view that you consider blatantly incorrect. Because it seems to me that most of the things I was abused for here, in relation to view, proved to be correct, i.e. dodgy management prepared to tip off mates. And I challenge you to be correct 100% of the time when it comes to the stock market. It's impossible, no-one can ever be. I write on what I hear, what I read, and what I find out. It's hardly foolproof. Besides, being correct in the market is largely irrelevant. You can have that mantle if you like. So long as I continue to make money, it's neither here nor there.

And as far as gloating goes, I don't think so. Like I have written here, on my blog and on ASF, you guys should be taking action ala SGW holders. That's not gloating, that's advice and supportive. I think you guys have a pretty good case. If I truly wanted you to lose everything in this, and was happy about it, why would I want that?

But I want these people dealt with as well, so I don't have the possibility of these cretins managing a company I'm potentially invested in. Though first and foremost is getting some money back for the people that have clearly been deceived.

They taught me to speak untruths whilst learning economics. :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.