VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

chops, page-31

1. 668 Posts.
    Thanks to the people posting in here. I didn't expect to read this.

But your stories, i.e. saving money is why I post in the manner I do. I don't like seeing people in stocks when I think they are being genuinely shafted. And I admit sometimes you have to be rather "colourful" to get your point across.

For anyone that thinks I made it up... well, I honestly think I didn't. After a long time of trying to find out where I got it from, this is the passage I think I misread:

"The buyout of VRE's share of carnilya is a classic example. Actual cash payout of 22.5M. But VRE had already expended some 6-8M on their share of capital development, so the effective payment was around 15M for the defined resources (plus all future resources subject to a possible 2.5M royalty)."

I don't read HC posts very closely, and admit that my extraction from this was wrong, and I apologise.

I don't believe I have gloated hugely. You certainly would know if I was.

I certainly wouldn't be likening your plight to those of SGW holders if I was. I certainly wouldn't be giving you genuine advice if I was. I certainly wouldn't care if you got some of your money back or not if I was!

And I repeat, once again! For christs sake take the same action as SGW holders before it is too late!

And no, I definitely do not hold.

The others, comment on the blog anytime you like. If you want to know what I'm holding, just leave a comment or give me a message or whatever.

Until then, go long everything inflationary... especially anything to do with food!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.