VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

chorbane permit, page-9

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    We might get an anns this week.

IF its good and the ann alludes in some way to one of the possible positive scenarios, that have allready been put forward by one of our fellow hotcopper mates.
    Or its something new that we have not thought about but still positive.

Then the sellers at .002 better be quick to romove that sell order because it might be gobbled up quite quickly.

If its not so good news well you also better be quick to change that sell order to .001 because theres going to be a mad rush to the exit doors if that eventuates.

If its cryptic and unclear and they decide to treat us like mushrooms which VIL have a good track record of doing.
    and come out with the old dangling of the carrot trick type ann.
    Then you can hang out with me.
    In my mind i have written this investment off, I decided life is too short to be sat around feeling miserable at what could have been. its really not worth wasting too much more of my time with the VILs and ADXs oh and i forgot xst of this World haha yes i had all 3. Im too embarrassed to even mention what this amounted too.
    All i know is that early retirment has now been put on the back burner, and my hand is back up for more overtime again.

Im just happy that i still have my 2 arms and 2 legs, and live in a lucky country where i still have these choices available to me.

Yes bluebottle 18 we can at least keep living in hope that things will one day come good for VIL.
    That would be a nice bonus down the track if that should eventuate.
    But for now in my mind, i have written this investment off.
    In a strange way i now feel quite liberated to get on with my life again, free of the burdensome worry of VILs shackles around my neck. Anyway i still have GGP and SSN to worry about so im not totally free.

Take care all and good luck with your future investments.

LWR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.