KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

chowa pit grades, page-82

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Impondo Zambia concluded discussions with Mofed Tanzania Limited, a Zambian government owned logistics
    service provider situated in Dar es Salaam"

Oh goody. More hands in the till.

Mr Mwale said his committee was not amused with the unsatisfactory responses given by Major Kamanga and his team despite having been given enough time to prepare their submissions on the financial irregularities cited in the report.

"This committee is here to get your submissions for onward submission to the House and I think you have to take us more seriously. This is unprecedented, we haven't taken any satisfactory answers from you," the visibly unimpressed Chipangali MP said.

He said it was shocking that the submissions from the permanent secretary did not include whether any efforts were being made to recover the money that MOFED lost through over payment of its former chief executive officer (CEO) and ......other transactions.

"The 13 million or so Zambians are the major stakeholders of TAZARA and they deserve to know the truth through this committee. It's mandatory that you provide responses. We only have up to a month to present a report to the House," he said.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201206270864.html
    -----------

"Simple crushing system and processing plant"

Hmmmm. Doesn't sound like the announced plant to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.