CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

CHP crypto mining

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Look at the FFG announcement

Up over 30% on the back of successfully mining 2 Bitcoins per week and 8 Ethereum coins per week (LOL)

With the facilities that GPU.One has, I think they’ll be doing those sorts of numbers daily

They’ve also produced a feasibility study saying that they are profitable @ BTC over $4000 USD & ETH over $250

If GPU.One can
    A) produce better results on the feasibility study (they should given the extremely low cost power/high quality cooling equipment/mining equipment etc) thus having a higher profit margin than competitors

B) announce to market what capacity there equipment is currently running at and what amounts they are successfully mining at that capacity

I think the market will then be able to see the monster that this project is. The mining companies in both America & Canada that are both private & publicly listed are worth 30x what CHP current market cap is. With CHP having a decent slice (20%) of the crypto mining action, it wouldn’t surprise to see the stock trading at multiples of its current price in the short to medium term

When you think that is only on the crypto mining front and the companies current market cap is fully comprised of its current investments and still undervalued on that front, there is a lot of upside from the current measly share price of .008 / $12m market cap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.