CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

CHP wakes up as RFN pops, page-11

1. 1,840 Posts.
    RFN @ $2 would mean CHP @ 1c just from that alone.. I think it topped out at $1.96 before coming down, the company is in a stronger position then it was at that higher share price, I don't think that price is out of picture by years end for RFN especially with the recent buying volume, only from my end but it looks like people getting set for a good quarterly IMO

Plus you've got VAMP coming to the market this quarter along with DSM, another three or so projects from D4 this year along with them + whatever COL decides to spin out once those details are revealed.

Can you not see all that upside @happydayz or are you just having a dig? Honestly, a company who literally has 4+ companies a year added to their 'inventory' that we get a look through % in each year through our D4 stake... You don't even have to be a fan of the sector we are involved in to know that a one off, $800,000 payment for a 15% stake in Digital4ge that will reap us a look-through % in every company they spin off... RFN hokding alone currently worth $4.5m + at this level.. The first company they spin off is now worth 5x our original investment in the 'incubator'? And 15x our original investment at its highest levels? FROM ONE COMPANY OUT OF 4+ A YEAR!?!? Sometimes I wonder how people in general can't grasp this concept especially everything that's happened in between with RFN IMO having touched it's bottom and now on its ascent back north, effectively all the hard work has been done!!

I know I'm very bias when it comes to CHP obviously as I'm a holder but if you can present an argument on 1c+ being extremely exaggerated then please do because I don't see it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.