CHR 2.44% 8.0¢ charger metals nl

CHR General Discussion, page-204

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    Cheers @Aliasdavejay, hope charger sees us both do pretty well. As per my pic above (lime green) you can see numerous pegmatite outcrops near where they are drilling. the other projects are also well placed, all having spodumene dominant LCT pegmatites characteristics.

Below it states they expect a resource 5-8Mt at 0.8%-1.2% Li2o for Medcalf. But the grade is based on each pegmatite outcrop being one third spodumene bearing. It's possible to have high grade 1m intersections over 2.0% but results will be represented much lower as they will look to average out each hole with results such as 9m at 1% for example.

It's standard practice.

The type of drilling they are doing is reverse circulation not diamond core so it comes out as chips not a solid core. The chips are then bagged from various depths, bagged and assayed.

It's cheaper to drill this way. They already know a lot in regards to how it is dipping and which direction it is travelling from surface so there is no need to do expensive diamond drilling that would give you more structual information at this stage.

Visual estimates are just a guess, especially in the first drill program. To guess now would mean they would risk breaking the rules and potentially mislead the market. Better or for worse. You can find their reasoning in the appendix.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5018/5018013-0e1bb6a42f2f1eca9f5755002999fb56.jpg

As far as visual estimates management have done a good job so far including a couple cross sections showing not only intervals of pegmatite, but pegmatite that has visual spodumene which is the lithium bearing mineral we are all chasing as it contains the highest lithium content.

So at the moment no qualms from me in this regard!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $197 2.464K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25641 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 37536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.