CHR 5.33% 7.1¢ charger metals nl

Thanks mate. WR1 has been a blinder for me. Its very hard to...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Thanks mate. WR1 has been a blinder for me. Its very hard to explain to someone that you did all the research and got destroyed. If it relies on the drill bit for success it gets even trickier. Especially running on nearology. Companies around Julimar was a great example and people jumped on anything near thinking a discovery would come their way. Something like 2% percent of explorers make it to production.

We can't always pick winners. I learnt a very valuable lesson on what was my biggest conviction C*M. It has dragged down my portfolio for the last year and a half. Great project, great management but market conditions and financing taking a very long time.

People say time in the market rather than timing the market is important. However, at this end of town regarding specs mining stocks, imo, it is timing the market that makes you the most money. Not trading but picking an entry with limited downside which I think CHR presents atm.

We won't know for sure why Ausbil unsuccessfully sold down the stock. Then bought a million shares and then continued selling again. They traded this terribly.

But I think the low of 33.5c will hold and now we await hopefully some good results to come our way.
    biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.497M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $1.177K 16.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14084 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 5.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ 51180
Last updated 12.15pm 21/05/2024 ?
CHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.