I couldn’t agree more Bowen should go - he thinks the Australian...

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    I couldn’t agree more Bowen should go - he thinks the Australian people are idiots.

Bowen however has been cunning as a shit house rat, relying on the bullshit science in the CSIRO Gencost report.

16 October 2019 CSIRO Gencost report when quizzed the CSIRO stated “we (the CSIRO) don’t have any expertise in electricity generation by Nuclear Energy.”

Fast forward to the latest 2022-2023 CSIRO Gencost report and suddenly the CSIRO has become an expert on Nuclear Energy and able to produce a report based bullshit scientific conclusions.

I say bullshit science because the latest CSIRO Gencost report assumptions rely on wind power capacity 48% onshore and wind capacity 52% offshore, where as the fact is for the past 5 years wind power has proven capacity of 30%.

Also CSIRO report assumed Nuclear operates for only 30 years, where as the truth is that it Nuclear plants have a life between 60 to 80 years. Again proven in the US which has the largest fleet of Nuclear power plants.

Another bullshit assumption by the CSIRO was that Nuclear provides energy only 50% of the time, which again is false, with Nuclear proven in the US to provide energy for 92% of the time, with 8% lost for maintenance and refuelling.

Bowen will blame the CSIRO Gencost report for misleading him - that’s Bowens way out.

However the truth is now coming out with the CSIRO failing to answer simple questions about its own report:-

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6294/6294435-0eb02de2f1a33c0775aab72d850b2cc7.jpg

Even well respected and renowned Australian businessman Dick Smith is calling out those advising the government as having misled the government, and Dick is advocating Nuclear power.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6294/6294404-0e09649d6b919c38e6ffa67ef80f5d05.jpg

Bowen shouldn’t get off scott free for the money he has and is wasting- but he will, by doing what Labor does best - blaming others!

Last edited by 92electrons: 07/07/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.